viernes, 9 de septiembre de 2016

Entrevista para "THE HEROINE´S JOURNEY"

Muchas gracias a Peter de Kuster por esta entrevista en "The Heroine´s Journey":
Enlace:https://theheroinejourney2016.wordpress.com/2016/08/22/the-heroines-journey-of-tania-sanchez-ortiz/

What is the best thing that I love about my work?
Painting gives me peace, releases my mind from worries, and makes me feel free and full of life, filling me with positive feelings. It allows me to express what I feel from the heart and communicate good values.
What is my idea of perfect happiness?
For me happiness is to be healthy and see that those around me are happy and healthy too. It’s living here and now with a smile. It’s to be myself, live free in peace, respecting and loving everything around us, enjoying the little things, dedicating my life to what I love, being grateful.
What is my greatest fear?
Many… But none of them unbeatable. I guess that loosing that happiness that we have talked about before.
What is the trait that I most deplore in myself?       
My insecurity, I have always been very shy, but I try to improve day by day!
 What is my greatest extravagance?
I am too much perfectionist
On what occasion would I lie?
To protect myself or to protect someone.
What is the influence of role models, in my work and in my life?
In my opinion you can always learn from everything around you. Nowadays there are many painters who inspire me a lot, but I feel that it’s very important to be yourself and keep your own essence.
What is the thing that I dislike the most in my work?
I don´t like having to convince anybody, I think that painting should speak for itself. I don´t really like hypocrisy that many times involves the world of art. I feel very sad when I see how excellent artists have no opportunities today.
When and where was I the happiest, in my work?
Last year I got a scholarship and I´ve been living in Bali for one year. I loved painting there, surrounded by nature and humble people with a big hearth. Inspiration was everywhere. It was like a dream.
If I could, what would I change about myself?
I would like to be more confidence
What is my greatest achievement in work?
I’ve received different awards from my paintings, and I´m so grateful about that, but for me it was very important that two years ago, I was selected as a representative painter of Spain to participate in the I Meditation Artistic Retreat in Thailand. For me this was one of the most beautiful and enrichment experience in my life, I noticed that we can use our artworks to create consciousness towards peace
What is my most inspirational location, in my city?
There are many natural places where I can find my inspiration. Surrounded by nature everything looks magic and I can free my mind. Forest, birds, flowers, sunsets and sunrises… every of them are source of inspiration.
What is my favourite place to eat and drink, in my city?
I can´t choose one. But I really love Spanish food. You can find a lot of delicious places to eat and drink here.
Who is my greatest fan, sponsor, partner in crime?
My family and friends, they are always with me. I´m so grateful having so wonderful people around me.
Whom would I like to work with in the future?
There are a lot of spectacular painters that I admire a lot, whom I would be pleased to work with and learn about them...
What project, in the nearby future, am I looking forward to work on?
After one year in Bali, I want to capture and communicate the experiences and learnings that I got through a series of painting.
How can you contact me?
http://taniasanchezortiz.blogspot.com.es/
Facebook: Tania Sánchez Ortiz



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario